Open for Browsing!
The Scandinavia Public Library is open for browsing!
Operating guidelines are reviewed by the Library Board at each monthly meeting. These are the guidelines as of the September 13, 2021 meeting:
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required by all patrons age 2 & up, regardless of vaccination status. Librarians will not be monitoring patron vaccination status.
- Limit browsing to 30 minutes or less
- Maintain social distancing
- No food or beverages allowed while in the library.
- Patrons notified that they should isolate or quarantine due to a positive COVID-19 test or suspected exposure are not allowed in the library.
Curbside pickup service is still available! Call 715-467-4636 or knock on our front window.
Public computers are available for patron use:
- Computer time is set at 30 minutes.
- Computer time may be extended if needed for job searches, unemployment, or taxes.
- Patrons may call or email the library ahead of time to reserve a computer to make sure one is available for them when they arrive.
Printing and faxing services are available in person and via email.
Reference services are available in person, via email, and over the phone. Feel free to ask about technology (devices and apps), free book and audio-book downloads, library card registration or renewal, other questions, or just to chat! Some topics may require more research time, but that is what we are here to provide, and we are happy to do so.
You can still place holds for items through your account in InfoSoup, and we are also happy to select items for you. Tell us some titles, authors, or subjects you like, and we'll select 6-12 books, DVDs, or other items for you and your family to enjoy.
We look forward to seeing everyone in the library!
Library phone: 715-467-4636
Library email: email@example.com
For current COVID-19 information, please see the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website.